Supply Arrangement prices for Canadian Government buyers only. SA#: E60PQ-120001-031-PQ
The everything chair: durable, practical, stackable, comfortable. Cricket lends any common space a custom-made look.
- Frame 7/8" outside diameter, 16-gauge heavy-duty round tubular steel with rear angled legs.
- Easily ganged or stacked (four-legged model only).
- Frame finish—high-impact epoxy powder coat, electrostatically applied for corrosion resistance, standard in semi-gloss black.
- Compound curved back provides superior comfort and support.
- Stacks 10 high on #60D dolly and stacks six high freestanding.
- High-density foam for durability.
- Chrome-plated metal cushion glides.
- Upholstered seat and back.
- California Fire Code #117.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
- Chair-to-chair ganging connector | All models
- Frame finish | All models
- California Fire Code #117 | All models
- 30D | Dolly
- Chrome frame | All models